Sat. Apr 2nd 7am in Elk Grove
Details & RSVP here
- What is Keep Moving Mama all about?
- What makes it different than other groups or going to the gym?
- How can joining help you stay motivated, strong and moving?
Wear your workout gear and shoes as the meeting will include an ALL LEVELS Run/Walk OR Bike route AND an ALL LEVELS strength workout.
Expect to meet other members, hear some success stories and get the details on fitness, social and charity. Special pricing for signing up at the event too!
RAFFLE RAFFLE RAFFLE!!
Attend for one ticket, earn another for each friend you bring.
Keep Moving Mama is a unique women's health program. Combining Fitness, Charity and Socials into one place for you mama!
Fitness teams include:
- Run/Walk, Bike & Strength 7am on Saturdays
- Online Fit Team: Virtual LIVE & On Demand Yoga, Pilates, Strength, Cardio anytime anyplace
Pick one or combine them both!!!
Saturday in person workouts are women only, leave kiddos and strollers at home. Take some adult ME time just for you, return to your family stronger and ready to take on whatever is next.
Helmets required for those cycling. Not a mom, no problem we welcome all women.
RSVP, Details and Questions: 916-690-7624 firstname.lastname@example.org
See YOU there!!!
We will assemble in the South area of the parking lot, near the mattress store and pizza place. Look for red star power shirts and smiling faces