Welcome to the KMM Online Fit Team!!
The willingness to show up changes us, it makes us a little braver each time.
Cause when do we really know what's next anyhow? Today I've added Yoga 15 with some fantastic hip opener work to match the additional hip mobility and strength work included at our in person Saturday workouts. Not in person, these also include a good amount of hip work:
- foam roller workout (1st one at top)
- strength 21
- pilates 7
- stair cardio and step up cardio for hip flexor strength
Let me know what you think, what you'd like to see and what questions you have.
PS I also corrected the error with pilates 20. If you notice something not playing or giving an error please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks!
Keep Moving Mama,
Equipment (above) used in workouts:
- Foam rolling can keep you moving. The blue roller is a great place to start, the blue ball that's next is an excellent add on.
- Door anchor turns your door into a workout partner for resistance.
- The bands create long lean muscles. New/returning to strength workouts? Order a yellow light resistance band to start, been working out for awhile? Order a red medium resistance band. If you have used the red and are up for more resistance on some exercises? Order a blue resistance band.
- The mat recommended is one of my personal favorites, thick enough for comfort, not too thick for balance.
- The big ball was used for the "have a ball ya'll" challenge, is featured in several now and is the most affordable, durable ball I've found.